Winter Hours are in Effect - Deck & Rail Supply’s showroom is open: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. | Monday - Friday
- Building a deck, outside, in the cold, isn’t a favorite for most contractors. Most tend to schedule indoor work for the Winter and hottest parts of Summer and build decks in the Spring and Fall. Either way, you look at it, if there is snow on the ground, building progress will be slow.
- Railing, on the other hand, can be vitally important during the winter months. A strong durable handrail on the front steps can make the difference between a normal day and a trip to the doctor. For that, we have a great local program for front porch railings, please see below!
Johnson County, KS - Porch Railing Program
- We see winter as a great starting point to the deck process. In the colder months, products can be assessed and compared, priced out, and can even be purchased before potential price increases.
- Deck plans, building permits, and HOA compliance all play a role in determining the best options for materials. It can be quite helpful to start the deck process early so that everything is ready when needed. Typically the process takes some time, and appointments can be scheduled to choose options.
Due to the conditions of winter, we have implemented winter hours. Our showroom will be open: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Monday through Friday
- We can be reached, outside of business hours by email, phone, text, or message, and will respond as quickly as we can.
- Appointments to visit our showroom can be made inside or outside of business hours, and are preferred for large projects.
- Winter hours will stay in effect until temperatures warm and exterior building ramps up.
- We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you through the process of putting together a new deck or railing!