Advantage 36 in. Aluminum Rail Kits are an excellent option for all-aluminum handrail and easily install to Advantage Post Kits with the help of specially adapted rail bracket kits. Advantage Aluminum Rail Kits look great, are quick to install, highly durable, and are built to be free of maintenance.
36” Advantage Rail Kits include a top rail and bottom rail of the length purchased, aluminum ¾” balusters to set between the rails, and a four-pack of brackets (level or stair depending on your selection) for attaching the rails to a post. Balusters are spaced 3-13/16” and fit snugly into pre-slotted recesses in the rails. Brackets slide onto the rail and are fixed to posts with powder-coated screws.
Advantage Rail has a finished height of 36" which is standard for residential railing.
Advantage rail kits are packaged in shippable boxes and are to be cut and assembled before installation. Advantage posts are packaged and sold separately from rail kits. Posts must be installed first, then the rail can be cut to length and installed between posts.
Colors available: Textured Black, Textured Bronze, and Textured White
Sizes of Rail Kits:
Level: 5’, 6’, 7’, and 8’
Stair: 6’, and 8’
- Shipping and Delivery varies based on location
- Nation wide orders may be completed UPS ground
- Large nationwide orders will be delivered via a 4'x8' pallet
- These order must be unloaded from the delivery truck
- Local orders (in the Kansas City area) are hand delivered
- Free Pick Up available at checkout
- We will provide all shipping information shortly after the purchase is completed