- The decking used is Azek Porch Board.
- 3-1/8" porch-board is T&G (tongue and groove) style.
- Is installed with stainless steel screws, and finishes with cortex screws and plugs.
- Azek-porch-board is also used as a skirting for this deck.
- This disables critters, and mischievous teens from crawling under the deck.
- The railing used on the ramp, is an Aluminum system - DekPro - Prestige.
- DekPro - Prestige is one of our top selling railings. Aluminum railing has become the best option for installing new railing systems.
- DekPro - Prestige also has Face-mount Posts, Rail Kits w/balusters, Hardware, and an Installation Tool.
Decking: Azek Porch Board - Arbor Collection: Morado
Railing: DekPro - Prestige : Absolute Black
Builder: City of Leawood