2 in. x 2 in. Westbury Post Kits, (.090" wall thickness) for residential application, have a welded flange and pre-drilled holes for surface or top mount installation.
Included with the Westbury 2-inch post kit are a 2" cap and a 2" skirt or flair to cover the welded flange.
The Westbury flange also has bolts and included stainless steel shims to level the post with the turn of a wrench!
Westbury 37" posts can be used in level railing areas, and usually at the top of the stair rail.
Taller, 47" posts should always be used at the bottom or in the middle of the stair railing, and for that reason are often called stair posts. If you are uncertain whether the top stair post will plane with the stair rail, purchase a 47" post, which can always be cut to a shorter height.
Westbury 2-inch posts do not include lags or fasteners, Each 2 in. Post Kit requires 4 screws for installation. Use wood screws 4" or over for wood surface. Use concrete screws over 3" for concrete surface installation. 2"x2"-37" Post Kit 73344
Digger Specialties on YouTube: Westbury Installation Videos
- Product ETA: 2 Weeks
- Shipping and Delivery varies based on location
- Nation wide orders may be completed UPS ground
- Large nationwide orders will be delivered via a 4'x8' pallet
- These order must be unloaded from the delivery truck
- Local orders (in the Kansas City area) are hand delivered
- Free Pick Up available at checkout
- We will provide all shipping information shortly after the purchase is completed